Do you have a smartphone?

Here's the perfect place to discuss pretty much anything you like. Obviously the normal forum rules apply: no spam, be nice to people and most important of all, have fun!
Andy Horn
Knows their stuff

Re: Do you have a smartphone?

Post by Andy Horn »

Ahh Tablets, If I had the money I would probably go for the HTC Flyer, although BlackBerry Playbooks are now very cheap but not much point as I don't use my BlackBerry anymore.

The Dell Streak is quite nice also, but for the love of God avoid Chinese 'Droid tablets they are pure sh*te :!: :!: , believe my I know, someone asked me repair the DC Jack, no kidding chocolate has higher melting point than the main boards in those things.

I do find it amusing that people who buy tables go and buy a keyboard for it, thus making it a laptop :wtf:
Oh and Andy, the SIM in my tab.........100 min, 100 text, unlimited data, £5. The customer retention girl at T-Mobile was very helpful when I said it was plugged into a PDA and didn't get used much. :eek: Well it didn't at the time.............
Nice :thumbup:

Andy
Ian

Re: Do you have a smartphone?

Post by Ian »

Andy Horn wrote:no kidding chocolate has higher melting point than the main boards in those things.
:lol: