If you use Twitter on your phone which app do you use?

Here's the perfect place to discuss pretty much anything you like. Obviously the normal forum rules apply: no spam, be nice to people and most important of all, have fun!
Ian

If you use Twitter on your phone which app do you use?

Post by Ian »

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get myself hooked on Twitter. Currently I tend to follow rather than contribute (although hoping that will change).

As you've probably read I'm using an Android phone. I think I've tried pretty much every Android Twitter client going and I've whittled it down to Tweetcaster and Plume. Neither is perfect for me and if I could combine the best features of both then I'd have the perfect client.

What do you use? Or don't you see the point in Twitter? For years I thought all twitter fanatics were mad. But now I've started getting into it, it's really rather fun. I find it great for breaking news and for keeping my finger "on the pulse"

Ian.
DunkB

Re: If you use Twitter on your phone which app do you use?

Post by DunkB »

Hi Ian,

I read twitter feeds all the time, to much really...... I have tried TweetDeck and the default twitter app. Have to say not impressed with TweetDeck I think it lasted less than a day.

I have never heard of Plume I will give it a go.

Not the help you where hoping for sorry.

Dunk :roll:
Ian

Re: If you use Twitter on your phone which app do you use?

Post by Ian »

When I'm watching a TV show I love to follow the hashtag. Tweetdeck allowed me to do that as I could save the hashtag as a column and quickly scroll across to get the latest views. That was all I liked about Tweetdeck really but it's something that is sadly missing from all the other twitter clients I tried.

Ian.