Gaming?

Here's the perfect place to discuss pretty much anything you like. Obviously the normal forum rules apply: no spam, be nice to people and most important of all, have fun!
Andy Horn
Knows their stuff

Gaming?

Post by Andy Horn »

First off this is not a PS3 is better than Xbox 360 or PC's are for proper gamer's thread, fanboys you have been warned. :evil:

So what type of games do you play.

For me it is usually shooters CoD (although I am not keen on MW3 ) Battlefield 3 perhaps the best online first person shooter from last year and at the moment I am mainly playing Gears of War 3, yes I am a Xbox 360 gamer.

I also like the Rally games like Dirt.

Andy
Ian

Re: Gaming?

Post by Ian »

Used to be big into PC gaming a few years back but not so much now. Loved 1st person shooters and driving games. Was into "simulator" driving games (Richard Burns Rally) as opposed to arcade versions. Still have my Momo racing wheel :twisted:

Kids have PS3s and I have been known to play on them when they're not using them. But nowadays the kids online are so darn good I don't stand a chance in the 1st person shooters. My son is awesome at them so if anyone fancies their chances against him just let me know :shock:

Ian.
Kryspy

Post by Kryspy »

We have 2 PS3 in the house as they are the center for our media viewing. I enjoy Sci-Fi games like Mass Effect and so forth.

Kryspy
Andy Horn
Knows their stuff

Post by Andy Horn »

Richard Burns Rally was a tough game, but more realistic than other games named after famous rally drivers.