Getting set up VNC problem

Discussion and Technical Support for general software applications and utilities including OS related issues.
DunkB

Re: Getting set up VNC problem

Post by DunkB »

Hi Ian

I've not really had much need to tweak the server recently, not that their is usually a need to tweak so much as and insatiable need to fiddle :)
The next phases of the install are on on hold at the minute. We are looking for our first house as a couple so spare cash for toys is at a premium.

The plans for after the move are to set up MythTV I have a WinNova Sat card & 2 Pinnacle freeview usb sticks, I'm sure that will be fun to set up.
I also would like to add zwave light control so a bit of home automation is in store as well.

While we wait for the right house to come on the market, I will have to make do with playing around integrating my last purchases to the server. An O2 joggler running Ubuntu which will end up as a control for Myth/Sky+ programmer/ Lighing control and Media player. Oh and a Samsung Tab 7" with is the coolest thing ever. Nothing can beat checking what podcasts have downloaded or running an update on the server from your tab while laying in bed. SSH "Their's an app for that"
Did i say I was saving my money???? Shhhhhhh don't let on. The deposits safe honest............

Dunk :)