Flexget forget and already seen

Discussion and Technical Support for general software applications and utilities including OS related issues.
replicants

Flexget forget and already seen

Post by replicants »

Flexget missed an episode so did --series and it showed

>Veep S01E03 1d 18h hdtv

So I ran "flexget --series-forget Veep S01E03" and it changed to

>Veep S01E02 1d 18h hdtv

I ran flexget again and it says "REJECTED: `Veep 1x3 [HDTV - 2HD]` by seen plugin because entry with title `Veep 1x3 [HDTV - 2HD]` is already seen"

Am I missing something here or it broken, it seems to be working otherwise?

(Also is there a way to manually download single episode that have been skipped through flexget?)
Ian

Re: Flexget forget and already seen

Post by Ian »

Hi replicants and welcome to the forums.

I've never tried using the series-forget option so don't know whether it is an issue with the particular flexget version you're using or not.

You can manually download missing episodes using Deluge. Go into your favourite torrent site and download the .torrent file. Then go into Deluge and click the "+ Add" option. Then click the "File" option and then Browse to the .torrent file you've just downloaded and open it. Then click Add and Add again and it will start downloading it. Obviously it won't manually move the file to the correct location once it has downloaded the episode so you will have to do that yourself.

Ian.
replicants

Post by replicants »

Thanks for the welcome and the response.

I was trying to avoid the renaming etc - but happy to spend the effort to watch it :) Ended up having to use Chrome instead of Firefox for the WebUI as the 'Add' button just wouldnt respond.
yoram

Post by yoram »

Hi
I had flexget issues some time ago. It was reporting "already seen" for episodes not downloaded.
I upgraded to the latest version and fixed the YML according to the error messages and it was fixed.
I also used configuration examples from here: https://github.com/atlanta800/dotfiles/ ... er/flexget
He has a very extensive set of configuration files with lots of usage Ideas.

Good luck
Yoram
replicants

Post by replicants »

Upgraded myself tonight and seems to be better with --disable-advanacement picked up a few episodes though not all. Had to install python-dev, gcc and some other bits to upgrade.