Flexget Installation Problem

Discussion and Technical Support for general software applications and utilities including OS related issues.
Lesta

Flexget Installation Problem

Post by Lesta »

I have a fresh install of CentOS 6.3 x64, which is giving me problems with Flexget.

I've gone through the installation procedure on the website, and when I try to verify the setup, I get the following:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'mutable'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/flexget", line 9, in <module>
load_entry_point('FlexGet==1.0', 'console_scripts', 'flexget')()
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/flexget/__init__.py", line 22, in main
plugin.load_plugins(parser)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/flexget/plugin.py", line 582, in load_plugins
load_plugins_from_dirs(get_standard_plugins_path())
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/flexget/plugin.py", line 489, in load_plugins_from_dirs
load_plugins_from_dir(dir, subpkg)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/flexget/plugin.py", line 528, in load_plugins_from_dir
__import__(modulename, level=0)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/flexget/plugins/filter/delay.py", line 14, in <module>
class DelayedEntry(Base):
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/flexget/plugins/filter/delay.py", line 22, in DelayedEntry
_entry = Column('entry', PickleType(mutable=False))
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'mutable'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've spent the last week or so in my spare time trying to find more information online with no success. Anyone care to help me by pointing me in the right direction?
Ian

Re: Flexget Installation Problem

Post by Ian »

Hi there,

First thing I'd try, if you've not done so already, is to try a previous version of flexget. I've had a few instances where the latest version is just buggy but an earlier version works without issue.

Good luck. :thumbup:

Ian.
Lesta

Post by Lesta »

Thanks for the reply.

I actually went to the IRC channel and got immediate help there from what seemed like the devs.

I had been meaning to post a reply just to put my solution, but the issue was my version of sqlalchemy

I was on 0.8.x and I needed 0.7.x

I did

pip -U sqlalchemy==0.7.9

that got me squared away!
Ian

Post by Ian »

Thanks for coming back with the solution, I'd have never been able to solve that one for you :roll:

Ian.