Setup of FlexGet

Discussion and Technical Support for general software applications and utilities including OS related issues.
yoram

Re: Setup of FlexGet

Post by yoram »

Great call :clap:
back on track now.
The working auth was in
/var/lib/deluge/.config/deluge/auth
I have one torrent added to deluge. Not downloading yet. needs some ports tweaking
Why are the others "undecided" ?

Going to add FlexGet to corn. Will keep you posted on the progress

Thanks,
Yoram
The_Matrix

Post by The_Matrix »

Good stuff :angel:

I wouldn't worry too much about the "undecided" ones. If you run "sudo -H -u deluge flexget --test -v" you'll probably discover that it can't work out whether to download a particular episode or not. Possibly the filename does not follow normal SxxExx convention and so it doesn't know whether it should download it or not?
You can always download that one manually if you need it.

If you need help with the ports just shout. :thumbup:
yoram

Post by yoram »

Trying to download manually (just to see that it can download) I see this behavior:
After adding the torrent everything is happy, getting availability and start downloading
1-2 minutes later I get an error: "openbittorrent.com: Error: Connection timed out" and everything gets red, download stops etc.
When manually resuming the download the cycle starts over: searching->downloading->timeout

Regarding the "undecided" in FlexGet, I've added Bones to the list under HDTV. Looked at EZRSS and there are plenty of Bones chapters ther under the same search "Bones" but for flexget, it's still undecided.
It seems that there is no connection between the list of programs and the output of the "deluge flexget --test"
I only have Glee and Bones and get 30 undecided ones for all sort of shows.
yoram@CAROLINE:~$ sudo -H -u deluge flexget --test -v
2011-03-04 10:26 INFO manager Test mode, creating a copy from database ...
2011-03-04 10:26 INFO manager Test database created
2011-03-04 10:26 INFO deluge Using deluge 1.2 api
2011-03-04 10:26 INFO feed EZRSS Produced 30 entries.
2011-03-04 10:26 INFO feed EZRSS Accepted: 0 (Rejected: 0 Undecided: 30 Failed: 0)
2011-03-04 10:26 INFO deluge EZRSS Connecting to daemon at localhost:58846..
2011-03-04 10:26 INFO deluge EZRSS Connected to daemon at localhost:58846..
2011-03-04 10:26 INFO deluge EZRSS Connection lost to daemon at localhost:58846 reason: Connection was closed cleanly.
+ undecided How TV Ruined Your Life - Progress 1x5 [WEBRIP - TASTETV]
+ undecided How TV Ruined Your Life 1x4 [WS - PDTV - AAF]
+ undecided David Letterman - Donald Trump 2011-03-02 [HDTV - LMAO]
+ undecided Secret Diary Of A Call Girl 4x5 [HDTV - BIA]
+ undecided Fairly Legal 1x7 [HDTV - LOL]
+ undecided Archer 2009 2x6 [HDTV - ASAP]
+ undecided How TV Ruined Your Life 1x3 [WS - PDTV - AAF]
+ undecided Rules of Engagement 5x17 [HDTV - LOL]
+ undecided Mad 2x4 [HDTV - 2HD]
+ undecided Conan - Chelsea Handler 2011-03-02 [HDTV - BFF]
+ undecided BBC A History of Ancient Britain Series1 - Age of Ice 1x1 [PDTV - MVGROUP]
+ undecided BBC Natural World - The Last Grizzly of Paradise Valley 20x11 [HDTV - MVGROUP]
+ undecided Top Chef - Give Me Your Huddled Masses 8x12 [HDTV - MOMENTUM]
+ undecided BBC Human Planet - Grasslands 1x6
+ undecided BBC Attenboroughy and the Giant Egg [PDTV - MVGROUP]
+ undecided The Colbert Report 2011-03-02 [HDTV - LMAO]
+ undecided BBC Horizon - Are We Still Evolving 20x11 [HDTV - MVGROUP]
+ undecided The Daily Show 2011-03-02 [HDTV - LMAO]
+ undecided The 83rd Annual Academy Awards [HDTV - 2HD] - CD3
+ undecided The 83rd Annual Academy Awards [HDTV - 2HD] - CD2
+ undecided BBC Toughest Place to be a - Paramedic 540p 1x1 [HDTV - MVGROUP]
+ undecided The 83rd Annual Academy Awards [HDTV - 2HD] - CD1
+ undecided Craig Ferguson - Hugh Laurie 2011-03-02 [HDTV - 2HD]
+ undecided Suspect Behavior 1x3 [HDTV - PROPER - LOL]
+ undecided Conan - Piers Morgan 2011-03-01 [HDTV - BFF]
+ undecided American Idol - Top 12 Girls Perform 10x14 [HDTV - 2HD]
+ undecided Justified 2x4 [HDTV - REPACK - ASAP]
+ undecided Off The Map 1x8 [HDTV - LOL]
+ undecided Mr Sunshine 2011 1x4 [HDTV - REAL - 2HD]
+ undecided Justified 2x4 [HDTV - ASAP]
2011-03-04 10:26 INFO manager Removed test database
Cleaned my DB and checked the YML used. removed a colon and got error, so, it's the right YML file I'm editing

And last question, How do I setup the filter to add a whole season of a program (Bones for example)

Ports: No problem here. Set the Port Forwarding on my Dlink-655 to forward the range of 6881-6891 to the IP of the server (both TCP and UDP) had to change the ports of my Bit Torrent app on the Windows PC. No brainer here and it's checked to be OK.

Thanks
Yoram
The_Matrix

Post by The_Matrix »

Re your timeouts. On Deluge do you have the "Use random ports" option checked in Preferences|Network -> Incoming Ports? If so, uncheck it.

Also, under Preferences|Daemon uncheck the Allow Remote Connections if it's checked.
I only have Glee and Bones and get 30 undecided ones for all sort of shows.
Ah ok. Undecided means something different then. It looks like it's saying "Hey, I don't know what to do with Fairly Legal (for example) because you've not mentioned anything about it in your config.yml file although it appears in your RSS Feed".
Basically, don't worry about the message. ;)
And last question, How do I setup the filter to add a whole season of a program (Bones for example)
Have a read of the Sample Flexget config file page. At the bottom of the page under the "How do I actually use RSS feeds?" heading.
yoram

Post by yoram »

On timeouts, Random Ports is NOT selected, and I unchecked "Allow remote connections". However, I still get on the Tracker Status (bottom left of deluge window) the timeout error and the download is marked red. Until then for about a minute or two downloading is OK. This happened on two downloads using two different trackers.

Adding filed to deluge via the FlexGet looks OK.

How do I stop the hourly emails received when executing deluge/flexget through CORN?

Yoram
The_Matrix

Post by The_Matrix »

yoram wrote:How do I stop the hourly emails received when executing deluge/flexget through CORN?
Add ">/dev/null 2>&1" to the end of the CRON job command.
yoram

Post by yoram »

Things look much better now :cool:

1. Email notifications are gone :clap:
2. Added a group write permission "chmod g+w" to the "incomplete" directory and looks like downloads are not failing any more.

Is there a way to add the permission "g+w" to a tree of directories given the root directory? and having newly created dir to have the same permissions

Yoram
The_Matrix

Post by The_Matrix »

yoram wrote:Is there a way to add the permission "g+w" to a tree of directories given the root directory? and having newly created dir to have the same permissions
Use the -R flag in the chmod command to give everything the same permissions. So

Code: Select all

chmod -R ...........
I don't think there is a way for newly created folders to have the same permissions as their parent. Or if there is I'm not aware of it. Sorry :oops:
yoram

Post by yoram »

Amazing :clap:

I think there is only one last problem left regarding downloads and it is the output directory.
I sent via the "path" attribute incomplete files to " .../libs/incomplete" and finished downloads
via "movedone" to ".../libs/TV series/ ...".
As I wrote, I found that downloads have started only after I gave a g+w permission to " .../libs/incomplete"
The finished downloads are not moved to ".../libs/TV series/ ..." even though the "TV series" has g+w permission
As I understand, deluge should create the directory itself. Isn't it?

Anyhow, even if directories are not automatically created, I'm happy with the results

Thanks for your great help :thumbup:
Yoram

Next projects?? H/W upgrade, virtualisation, host my wife's site on the server, Build a media client
but it will wait . . . .
The_Matrix

Post by The_Matrix »

Is the deluge user in the same group as the creator of the ".../libs/TV series/ ..." folders? If not add it, else give the ".../libs/TV series/ ..." o+rw permissions.

I look forward to hearing about your next projects :thumbup: