Flexget Cronjob not running on schedule

ricksebak

Re: Flexget Cronjob not running on schedule

Post by ricksebak »

When you say that flexget works when you run it manually, are you running it manually as the deluge user? Does the cron job show that it's running if you "grep flexget /var/log/syslog"?
kevin mcf

Re: Flexget Cronjob not running on schedule

Post by kevin mcf »

ricksebak wrote:When you say that flexget works when you run it manually, are you running it manually as the deluge user? Does the cron job show that it's running if you "grep flexget /var/log/syslog"?
interestingly, when I run "grep flexget /var/log/syslog" I see the following, which align with the three users I have set up cron tasks for (shotgun approaching hoping one would work)

Code: Select all

Jan  4 10:15:01 Servername CRON[21969]: (root) CMD (sudo -H -u deluge flexget execute -v)
Jan  4 10:15:01 Servername CRON[21970]: (user1) CMD (/usr/local/bin/flexget -L verbose execute --cron)
Jan  4 10:15:01 Servername CRON[21971]: (deluge) CMD (sudo -H -u deluge flexget execute -v)
when I go to the webmin console, none of these are listed in the action log, does that mean they are working? If yes, is it safe to assume that instead of logging everything that is scheduled via the webmin console the action log is only showing those items that are done expressly in it?

Thanks

Kevin