Ian contact me please

Nenene

Ian contact me please

Post by Nenene »

My my.
Hello Ian,

You sure have this system locked down. :clap: You say if you have problems logging in contact the team then leave no way to contact the team. :crazy:

My bro has been trying to log in for a couple of days. The system refuses his email address so he can reset his pw.

Now I don't care whether he forgot it or what doesn't matter but I would appreciate your unlocking my account enough so I can PM you and get his account sorted out. Making someone jump through hoops because they are a new users is unmannerly.

And before you jump on my case bear mind I'm old enough to be your grandmother and twice as feisty. All I want is for him to finish building that media thingy.

Nenene
Ian

Re: Ian contact me please

Post by Ian »

I've not intentionally locked things down, just left things as the default. I'll see if I can unlock the PMs. Give me a mo.
Ian

Post by Ian »

Right, I've PM'd you now. Hopefully you can PM me back.
Nenene

Post by Nenene »

Nenene: No it doesn't work. Never mind, easier to give him my acct info and let him do his own thing.

Ranger: I got my one problem solved but would like to ask if there is such a thing as a thin GUI for the server itself. A thin GUI on the server would make it easier for me to manage it.

Would also like to know if there is a way to set up multiple instances of TightVNC so I could run on a 1440x900 monitor on one machine and a 1280x768 on another?
desertranger

Post by desertranger »

Got it sorted out now. Thanks.