FlexGet RSS Feeds

thinmintaddict

FlexGet RSS Feeds

Post by thinmintaddict »

Out of Curiousity, what site is everyone using now that EZRSS seems to have been down for the last week or two? I've been using karmorra (showRSS)but I'm not very happy with it, since it seems to be passing along some broken links, and doesn't pass any links for some of my shows that I know have aired (it still hasnt passed a torrent for Doctor Who S06E01, even though it aired two days ago and I KNOW a torrent is available). Has anyone else come up with a better option?
Ian

Re: FlexGet RSS Feeds

Post by Ian »

I was wondering the exact same thing. The site itself is now back up although the RSS feed still seems to be down.
pete66

Post by pete66 »

tried piratebay? plenty of sites have torrent feeds. :thumbup:
Case: Antec Three Hundred
Motherboard: Motherboard GA-P55A-UD4P.
Processor: Intel Core i5 750 Processor 2.66 GHz
Memory: Corsair 4GB
Hard Drives: Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB for OS. 2 * 2TB SAMSUNG HD204UI for movies and music
thinmintaddict

Post by thinmintaddict »

Thank God! EZRSS is finally back up! I opened my deluge queue and there were 30 shows queued. but if anyone was wondering these are the feeds I started using as backups:

Code: Select all

EZRSS:
    rss: http://www.ezrss.it/feed/
    priority: 1
    preset: tv
  Karmorra:
    rss: http://showrss.karmorra.info/rss.php?user_id=xxxxxx&hd=2&proper=1
    priority: 2
  BTCHAT:
    rss: http://rss.bt-chat.com/?group=3
    priority: 3
The BT-CHAT is a listing of all eztv feeds, so in a perfect world it should be the same as ezrss.

Thought i'd through that off in the void.
Ian

Post by Ian »

Nice one thinmintaddict, thank you :thumbup:
DunkB

Post by DunkB »

I'm having some difficulty with getting flexget working. I copied Ian's example and pasted it straight into my config.yml file. The only thing I changed was the paths to the save directories.

I get the following error.

Code: Select all

media@MediaServer:~$ sudo -H -u deluge flexget
2011-05-26 18:37 CRITICAL manager                       There are no feeds in the configuration file!
2011-05-26 18:37 WARNING  manager                       There are no feeds to execute, please add some feeds
Figuring it was an error with EZRSS I added the other feeds from ThinMintAddict, but I still get the same error.

Does anyone have any ideas? :?
Ian

Post by Ian »

Hi there,

It's possible the indentation for the config file has changed between the version I'm using and the one you're using. So, can you tell me what version of FlexGet you installed please?

And can you also attach the config file you're using to your next message and I'll try and get it working for you using your version :thumbup:

Ian.
DunkB

Post by DunkB »

Hi Ian

I'm using FlexGet-1.0r2224-py2.6.egg
I've attached the config.yml file.
Attachments
config.yml.txt
(1.27 KiB) Downloaded 1418 times
Ian

Post by Ian »

Thanks.

A quick glance suggests you're missing the "feeds" option before the EZRSS: line:

feeds:
__EZRSS:

"feeds:" is not indented at all. The indendation for the EZRSS: line in your file is incorrect (this whole section needs to be indented by 2 spaces)

EDIT: And I can see the same error is in my sample file. Doh! I'll fix that now :oops:
Ian

Post by Ian »

@Dunk,

I've corrected the sample script on my site now so you can double-check what yours should look like.

Apologies for the confusion.

Ian.